New site and blog
As you might have noticed I have replaced the old, XHTML-based website with a statically generated one. In the process I've gotten rid of a lot of outdated and unmaintained content as well.
I also decided to move my blog away from the Wordpress hosted solution. Being able to write my blog posts in markdown should reduce the friction when doing so, meaning possibly more output, or at least less lost output, as I had quite a few posts floating around in my brain that never actually got written down.
It is my intention to, at some point, convert all of the old posts although I don't think I'll be able to preserve the comments when doing so. I'll likely provide a link back from the converted post to the original when I do so.